Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Product Shipped!


Although I've been finished with it for a while, I just put my first project since starting my company into its shipping box! It's an adorable and soft little baby blanket for Joe's friend, an architect who shares the same office building. She recently had a little baby girl, and Joe was so proud to tell her that I'd make her something special for her little one. It makes me feel great to have a supportive husband who is proud of what I do! I'm such a lucky girl!

I also spent some time coming up with a product tag for each of my finished projects and came up with a cute little logo for my company. Then our best friend Wes, a graphics designer, came over and told me that it was best not to use ClipArt or regular Microsoft fonts for my product tags. He came up with something special in just a few minutes and is having some printed for me! I can't wait to see how they come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment